Rcbs Chargemaster combo

Triggermortis

Got mine direct from the states, £253 (from memory) delivered, they seem to go for around the £400 mark over here, pm me if you want the details

Tikkat3

Eyefor

Last edited:

devon deer stalker

Yes. Plus 20% VAT on the total and you will need a 110v - 220v adaptor.
Dont forget the £8.00 charge from parcel force, and the commodity code.The one i listed does not need an adapter but will need a 2 pin plug.
Having said all that when i bought mine a year ago it was a lot cheaper, and as you say a great bit of kit.
Cheers
Richard

Triggermortis

Spiker

270Tommy.

Nanchez in the USA have a deal on at present. $300. Makes mine at £360 expensive and I only got mine two weeks ago------ Bugger. Depending on the P&P and VAT you should still save around £100.

Triggermortis

270Tommy.

Nanchez in the USA have a deal on at present. $300. Makes mine at £360 expensive and I only got mine two weeks ago------ Bugger. Depending on the P&P and VAT you should still save around £100.
+1 as i said, mine was £257 delivered

splash

Smartreloader do a copy 199 euros !

Got to be worth a punt as the RCBS is also made in china. I have the rcbs but if i bought again the yellow smartreloader would get my cash !!

270TOMMY

just looked at the smartloader demo video it looks as good as the rest accuracy wise for less than half the price

Gully

270Tommy.

I called them recently and that price is for the 110v version. 220v is $379 which made it a lot less attractive after everthing else is covered.

Cooter

The power supply for the chargemaster is external and you can buy the 220V version from the UK suppliers GMK.

I bought one for mine when the original one got broken. IIRC it was around £20 delivered.