Reasons to possess?

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Now this is aimed directly at the male shooters amongst us, for which I apologise to Ladystalker and Co.

So Gent's, any truth in this

The Top Ten Reasons Men Prefer Guns over Women

#10. You can trade an old
44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one gun at home
and have another for when you're on the
road.

#8. If you
admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you

try it out a few times.

#7. Your primary
gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of
ammo

#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet
space.

#4. Guns function normally every day of the
month.

#3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me
look fat?"

#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep
after you use it.

And the number one
reason.........

#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER
FOR A GUN

your comments will be welcome, as always :D :D

John

monynut

Stunning :D even ladystalker had a good chuckle at it and l am sure there will be a comment from her posted at some point soon :eek:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
JayB this must only apply to the UK, as Silencers are illegal in the States :D

Off to Dorset this weekend, although its going to rain by the looks :cry: hope you are well mate, have they zapped you yet at Raigmore?

Best wishes to the other half, see you later this year. ;)

ladystalker

Good post JayB.
it made me laugh but you know i couldnt let you get away with it so here is my version of it for the lasses .
:lol: :lol:

The Top Ten Reasons women Prefer Guns over Men

#10. You can trade an old
44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one gun at home
and have another for when you're on the
road.

#8. A gun doesn’t start to snore in your ear when you have used it a few times in the night

#7. Your primary
gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6. A gun doesn’t get into a mood when it misses a shot

#5. A gun doesn't make so much mess when it gets cleaned

#4.You can get into a comfortable position with a gun

#3. A gun can shoot immediately after being fired ;)

#2. A gun doesn't mind if you’re a better shooter

And the number one
reason.........

#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER
FOR A GUN

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Ladystalker, a magnificent riposte :D :D this site is surely overloaded with talent in many departments. Does old single shot Monynut snore much :confused:

Malc, the silencer situation is not so dire as it seems, in some states you can get permission to build your own! my mate has one in mind, he is Montana. Raigmore zapped me now have to see if we are to go down the slice and dice road :eek:

Hope your weekend went well, it was blowing a hoolie here, I was helping mate mate on the farm yesterday with the feeding, some of the beast's are away up the hill, at the end of an off road course :D , when I got out of the tractor I could not stand up without hanging on to it, my cap took off like a startled Gazelle.

John

legaleagle69

Touch'e ladystalker my girlfriend was laughing her ass off and is quite pleased she is no longer suffering alone ...lol

monynut

JAYB said:
Ladystalker, a magnificent riposte :D :D this site is surely overloaded with talent in many departments. Does old single shot Monynut snore much :confused:
When you get to my age you are lucky to get one shot ;) as for the snoring well l dont think l do but l seem to be getting the odd poke in the ribs or a knee in the back with this distant voice SHUT UP :D so maybe l do a bit and strangly l have noticed her removing her ear plugs in the mornings :eek: