Recent work

I’ve been a bit tardy in writing this, but I’d like to thanks @ironmatt on here for his absolutely outstanding work he did on a roe buck skull.

The quality of work he did is absolutely superb. He translated my ramblings and half-formed ideas and created something I am very proud to have in my home.

Not only is is work of the very highest standard, but his communication is too. As I’d asked him to do something slightly different it took a bit longer than usual. I would never have to prompt for an update, as Matt kept me informed at every stage.

He also offered a couple of design options I hadn’t even considered, which we decided to integrate in. It’s overall a better result for it.

This level of service and result should demand top-dollar, but Matt’s charges are very good indeed. I’ve sent friends his way confident that they won’t be disappointed either in the quality or in the price.

Obviously there is something to be said for doing this yourself. However, the equation of time vs quality of outcome vs domestic happiness means that I can see me sending heads Matt’s way for some time to come.

There are very few things I can recommend without reservation; Matt’s work is one of them. I would recommend him to any stalker without hesitation.

Matt, I’m not in Facebook etc., but please feel free to put this endorsement anywhere you want!

LJ

Thanks very much for your kind words mate and I'm glad you are pleased with him. Was a fun challenge to do something different and I'm glad its turned out so well :)

is this service face to face only?
could raw heads be posted?
any recommendations for the "parcel"?
You're more than welcome to post them mate. I have raw heads posted to me daily. Under 2kg royal mail are good but anything over that I just go on parcel2go. Just freeze the head and wrap it with plastic bags to waterproof it and it will be fine :)

Back