recommend me a range/full bore club in the midlands

Territory Hunting

enfieldspares

If you have an OPEN FAC then you can zero at Garlands, near Edingale which is what? Ten miles from Ashby-de-la-Zouch area? But note that you must have an appropriate authority for "zeroing over land etc., etc..".

tozzybum

thanks for the heads up il put that on .im doing a series of paid stalks n dsc1 to go down the paid stalking road,but i did wonder about practice hence the range question .are u enfield bike spares or enfield rifle spares ,ive got grandads enfield bayonet and a bare scabbord looking for the metal base and frog collar so if your rifle spares u a man i need to speak to .if its motorbikes apologies for the non stalking bit thanks

enfieldspares

It was all a very long time ago, but yes, rifles, but not for ten plus years. I've nothing left save one SMLE extractor and as by then everybody knew my e-mail address (like your mobile number etc.) I didn't bother to change it.

timbeech

It maybe a bit of a drive for you but Calton Moor is seriously worth the effort. I went there to zero my .308 and found Mikes advise and help invaluable.

Deanandrew64

+1 on calton moor range, its well worth the effort, plenty of parking space and a friendly relaxed atmospere where you can have a brew, discuss any issues with rifle set up or ammo, then shoot up to 50 cal in the twin tunnels, also there is a chrono on site for load data if needed, mike is very helpful in all aspects of shooting and stalking, :thumb:

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing