Recommended Red Stag Stalking?

Roelander

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend some hill stalking for the reds this coming rut/season? I realise it's getting a bit late now and may struggle to find something but I just wondered if there was anything someone could recommend and is suitable for the Mrs to come along too?

Cheers

I can highly recommend Glenforsa Estate, Isle of Mull Traditional highland hill stalking They still have dates on Stags.

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend some hill stalking for the reds this coming rut/season? I realise it's getting a bit late now and may struggle to find something but I just wondered if there was anything someone could recommend and is suitable for the Mrs to come along too?

Cheers

Try Robert McCosh of Dalemain Estate, Cumbria for mountain stalking in Martindale, a true deer-forest and much nearer than Scotland.

HWH.

Also recommend mull, Glenforsa estate, there is an add in the stalking offered section.

​George.

Everyone,

Thank you for all your help, there's so many to choose from and I'm sure they'll all be fantanstic. I just need to get my middle aged butt back in shape for some serious hill walking again, it's been a while!

Cheers,

Paul.

Back