Wanted: Red Hinds in February 2025

dpaterson

Evening all,
I’m looking to organise a trip for four rifles in February 2024. Ideally we’d be looking for red hind stalking in Scotland. Hill ground much preferred over forestry.
All experienced stalkers, all with own rifles, insurance, etc. and a good sense of humour!
Any help pointing us in the direction of a good cottage or air b&b in close proximity to the ground would also be much appreciated.
All the best,

Evening all,
I’m looking to organise a trip for four rifles in February 2024. Ideally we’d be looking for red hind stalking in Scotland. Hill ground much preferred over forestry.
All experienced stalkers, all with own rifles, insurance, etc. and a good sense of humour!
Any help pointing us in the direction of a good cottage or air b&b in close proximity to the ground would also be much appreciated.
All the best,
Did you get sorted? I have the stalking on 800 hectares of hill in central Scotland. Very comfortable inn 10 mins away.

Did you get sorted? I have the stalking on 800 hectares of hill in central Scotland. Very comfortable inn 10 mins away.
Hi Keith,
Thanks for the message. We’re not sorted yet as it happens. Would love to hear more.

Back