Available: Red, Sika and Roe Stalking in the Highlands nr Inverness.

traveler

Evening folks, the estate I work on/look after will have some limited slots available for the above, circumstances permitting for the coming season.

We are 12,000 acres (plus another 4,000 of adjacent ground leased in) of hill rising to 2600 feet, forestry and lowground situated 30 minutes from Inverness. We have good numbers of Red, Sika and Roe on the ground, and accompanied stalking (including highseats) to suit all abilities and levels of fitness. Its very possible to take all 3 species on a single day if conditions are right. Stags £480 inc VAT per stag, Bucks £210 Inc VAT per buck, Hinds/Does £210 inc VAT per rifle, per day, no kill or outing fees. Estate rifles available.

Accommodation available in a comfortable and historic lodge situated in the centre of the estate - POA

We can also combine stalking with roughshooting, duck/goose flighting and driven shooting on the estate.

Please PM me with all enquiries.

Pics to follow.

**PLEASE SEE POST AT THE END OF THE THREAD**

Attachments

• _20190817_120524.JPG
    _20190817_120524.JPG
    511.3 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 20200428_203226.jpg
    20200428_203226.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 20200401_194455.jpg
    20200401_194455.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 1,069
  • _20191225_135117.JPG
    _20191225_135117.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 1,078
  • DSC_0700.JPG
    DSC_0700.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,056
Last edited:
Thanks for the PMs, all replied to apart from one I seemed to manage to delete as I was typing out the response :rolleyes:, so apologies to whoever it was, if you havent had a reply please message me again and I'll respond.

Cheers

You can usually buy at game dealer rates which is good value for venison ,,, not if your selling them though !! I would imagine they'd be more than happy with that , good luck if you get up there

I don’t know, nothing is mentioned about the carcasses that’s why I ask? If it’s possible are they a flat rate fee or £ per lb/kg?
I wasn’t really taking the Mick Dafydd, I just look at it from the point of view that the majority of places want to get as much as they can from you.

I wasn’t really taking the Mick Dafydd, I just look at it from the point of view that the majority of places want to get as much as they can from you.
No worries, I ask as like I say I went to an estate north of Inverness only this year and after coming down from the hill we were told we couldn’t under any circumstances purchase the carcass, which has been the only place it’s happened to be fair.

Err, he did - see post #7. And he got a load of sarcastic responses for his trouble, including:

:D
Common sense really the O.P. Is asking £210 a day including vat. a half decent hind at game dealer prices will
be around £125 .expecting to get a day stalking hinds for less than a £100 is unrealistic a, day stalking hinds cost that forty years ago.
Most places will allow you to buy at game dealer prices but there is no way you could expect carcass included in an all in price of £210.
Would be more cost effective to shoot them.himself and not bother with clients if that was the case.

Last edited:
Common sense really the O.P. Is asking £210 a day including vat. a half decent hind at game dealer prices will
be around £125 .expecting to get a day stalking hinds for less than a £100 is unrealistic a, day stalking hinds cost that forty years ago.
Most places will allow you to buy at game dealer prices but there is no way you could expect carcass included in an all in price of £210.
Would be more cost effective to shoot them.himself and not bother with clients if that was the case.
Exactly, cheapest stalking your likely to get on reds nowadays, in fact the cheapest I’ve seen for about 10 years with VAT included!!

Back