Wanted: Red stag rut East Anglia / SE England

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope

T.eddie

Hi all,
just putting some feelers out to see if there are any recommendations for getting on the Red's during the rut. Needs to be in SE England / East Anglia due to not taking the pee with the Mrs and baby. Not looking for trophies for really eager to get in the rut and experience all it has to offer

Ive seen Anglia sporting but there seems to be some mixed reviews on them so just wondering if anyone has used/knows of anyone else?

thanks all appreciate any help as always

Andy-shooter

A lot of the reds around here are managed very carefully by the big estates. Chris at Euston is excellent but I’m not sure if they will be culling Red stags

The BASC scheme at thetford (forestry commission land) don’t or didn’t include Reds but you will see them there.

Might might be worth dropping these fellas a line…

Andy

T.eddie

A lot of the reds around here are managed very carefully by the big estates. Chris at Euston is excellent but I’m not sure if they will be culling Red stags

The BASC scheme at thetford (forestry commission land) don’t or didn’t include Reds but you will see them there.

Might might be worth dropping these fellas a line…

Andy
Thanks Andy, I have spoken with Chris and he has said to call him at the end of July which is when they will know if they are going to cull any Reds or not.

I have seen a Red when I went to Thetford with BASC in October last year but yeah they dont include them

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing