Red stag skull mounts

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has any contacts for selling red stag skull mounts? I have 4 heads cleaned and ready for mounting. They where heads guests I had didn’t want so just wondering if there is a market out there for them?
Thanks
Ben

Robbie45

Hello Ben

I am in a similar position to yourself, i was just wondering if you managed to market your heads and did you mount them yourself.

Regards
Robbie

Hello Ben

I am in a similar position to yourself, i was just wondering if you managed to market your heads and did you mount them yourself.

Regards
Robbie
Hi Robbie
A guy contacted me through the post and wanted them to sell on, so I dropped them off to him on my way stalking in England, it’s not very easy to post heads anymore and costs a fair bit.
Hope you have luck in selling yours 👍🏼

Doric

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has any contacts for selling red stag skull mounts? I have 4 heads cleaned and ready for mounting. They where heads guests I had didn’t want so just wondering if there is a market out there for them?
Thanks
Ben
Hi there,
Thanks
Ben
Hello Ben.
If you are looking for something a little bit special a friend of mine makes bespoke shields in the design and wood of your choice . Ping me for more details.

Robbie45

Hi Robbie
A guy contacted me through the post and wanted them to sell on, so I dropped them off to him on my way stalking in England, it’s not very easy to post heads anymore and costs a fair bit.
Hope you have luck in selling yours 👍🏼
Thankyou Phillip
Sorry for the late response and appreciate your feed back. i move on some stags each year and some have great heads.
Cheers