Wanted: Red stag stalking in Scotland

marineboy

Hi all, im after a day or two stalking red stags from 10th October to Saturday the 12th if anyone has a day free, well not exactly free i will pay.

tusker

Don't take this wrong mate but you will be lucky, most stag stalking especialy on those dates will have been booked last year. You could try Winston Churchill but you will need a lot of luck.
Tusker

Outback

There was a website that all the end of season stags were posted if anybody remembers , you could get very good deals for good money , anybody remember the site ?

pnut123

Try Aaron winton at direct sporting let’s good chance he will be able to squeeze you in somewhere

marineboy

Hi all, thanks for the replies. I know i am late booking thats why i asked here. I was hoping for an estate to come forward with a spare day they wanted to flog.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I might be able to fit you in but you will need to PM me your phone number and I will see if I can manage it. It would be north of Inverness.

marineboy

Thanks sikamalc for your offer, i have only just seen it. I have now booked a weekend away in Scotland with no stalking available so i just took the accommodation instead.
I would of booked earlier as usual but i wasn't supposed to be free this year. Thank you for all your kind replies. For those of you going best of luck to you all.