Available: Red Stags Mar Lodge

mark-joppa

I have an American friend who for the past 15 years + has booked the same week at Mar Lodge for the stags. Unfortunately his friends are now getting more advanced in years and not as fit to travel and walk the hill. He has asked if I could see if I could generate any interest to fill some of the days of the w/c 8th October.
I would please ask that my post is not turned into a frenzy of negative comments and opinions. I am only trying to assist an overseas friend and pass on the opportunity.
Cost per day with guide and extraction £750 ish
For further information please PM me.

Again I would respectfully ask that my post be treated with respect, I understand that for many ( including myself) it is way above many’s pay grade.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Most stags in the highlands are between £550 and £650 plus VAT so its within the ball park. I hope you fill the space. And as this is a one off we will not require trade membership in case anyone asks.

lochty

That is one of the prime weeks, which should fall right in the middle of the rut. You will get spectacular scenery, potentially decent heads and some good craic. Also, ask for a look in the ballroom next to the big house, which contains around 2500 stags heads. Ex Mar Lodge employee btw

mark-joppa

Still available, may reduce the cost as he has had another in his party cancel . PM for more details

mark-joppa

still a couple of days left if anyone is interested , happy to discuss if you PM me your number.

Regards