• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Redding Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistral

Instead of pratting about, why not give a collection address? UK doesn't help much.

Weight-based postal charges are a killer here, unless you're sending this out at your employers' expense.

Any secondhand press needs a once-over from a buyer. If this is in good nick, and there's someone nearby willing to collect you can eliminate the P&P to your mutual advantage.:rolleyes:

Think about it? I'd buy a lot more stuff on here if posters weren't so coy.

easypeasy

Have you ever heard of PM!

If I say its in mint condition ITS IN MINT CONDITION and its £90 and I wont be sending at my employers expense.

Instead of pratting about, why not give a collection address? UK doesn't help much.

Weight-based postal charges are a killer here, unless you're sending this out at your employers' expense.

Any secondhand press needs a once-over from a buyer. If this is in good nick, and there's someone nearby willing to collect you can eliminate the P&P to your mutual advantage.:rolleyes:

Think about it? I'd buy a lot more stuff on here if posters weren't so coy.

Last edited:

KSCR

If you've still got it I will take it do you want to pm me payment details. regards Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.