Relaxing weekend . . . . .

Woodsmoke

Friday. Someone's car rolled into my Shogun while it was parked up outside House of Bruar. Front passenger door totaled. . . .

Saturday. Alternator died on OH's Freelander. Rushed about like a blue-arsed fly finding a replacement . . . .

Sunday. Spent all day underneath it. And of course the alternator had to be tucked away down in the bowels of the engine bay, didn't it . . . .

Thank god it's now Monday. I might get a chance to relax :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I know what it feels like.

Brakes went on the Disco whilst traveling down to Wales for our holiday.
Got back home and the wife's Xsara brakes needed done - thank goodness it was at home and managed to get it done myself.
Now the daughter's saying her brakes are making a squealing noise.

arghhhh

I know what it feels like.

Brakes went on the Disco whilst traveling down to Wales for our holiday.
Got back home and the wife's Xsara brakes needed done - thank goodness it was at home and managed to get it done myself.
Now the daughter's saying her brakes are making a squealing noise.

arghhhh

.....you changing your name to unlucky??

Total sympathy ,went to Burnham on sea for bank holiday,Saturday rained and all we heard in the tent was the M5 all night ,Sunday the regulator leaked gas from the cooker and the the chem toilet leaked ,today got on the M5 at j22 less than 1 mile later all stopped .No traffic southbound at all and we we,rnt going anywhere ,ten car pile up southbound 6 ambulances and 5 fire engines .Some traffic control eeejit decides to stop us to divert southbound north so no northbound movement for nearly 1.5 hours and the poor southbound lot were still there 4 hours later .It do come in 3 ,s

Civilisation these days is defined as spending your life in a traffic jam. Sympathy to all those who frequently experience it.

Back