• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Reloading gear

Norrie1956

Last edited:

Norrie1956

Sounds a good idea but you know me am a tight git hopeing to get some bargains
LOl, Canny fault you Davie, but, bargains are almost always away before I get to even see them...recently, I've missed out on two RCBS tricklers by minutes, so, had to spend £33 on one from Bushwear....:(

james19306

I've found optics warehouse very good to deal with if you decide to go new. Best prices I've found on the internet and if you call them you might even do better. I got a cheap Lee kit and made it more useable with a set of rcbs scales which got me reloading for very little money. Second hand gear is hard to come by and when it does it gets snapped up quickly.

garyw

I have some once used brass
if your just starting out reloading the used brass use for getting the dies/press etc set up and buy some new brass for your actual loads start as you mean to go on used brass can lead to all sorts of problems the few quid you have saved isnt worth it in the long run.
good luck its addictive/costly and will ruin your marriage.