• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Reloading manual

As per title I am looking for a good reloading manual to get me on my way with reloading. I have seen the "Modern reloading by Richard Lee" recommended a few times so ideally something along the lines of this.

Thanks in advance.

Alantoo

As per title I am looking for a good reloading manual to get me on my way with reloading. I have seen the "Modern reloading by Richard Lee" recommended a few times so ideally something along the lines of this.

Thanks in advance.
Bushwear seem to be doing a good deal on "Modern Reloading" at the moment...

I downloaded the latest (9th edition) Hornady manual which they do for just over £10. It is on my phone and MacBook. I have printed out the load data for my bullet weight and calibre. Seems a fairly efficient and economic way of going about things.

Alan