• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Remington 300wsm For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamross65

Remington 700 stainless in 300wsm. Fitted in a McMillan fibreglass stock with an Arnold Jewell trigger and Third Eye Tactical 10moa Picatinny rail. Barrel is threaded but like an idiot I moved on the moderator as wasn't suitable for the magnum and cannot remember the thread pitch! I'll pop down to local gunsmith over next two days and get him to tell me what it is.

Includes reloading dies, quantity of new and once fired brass also in sale.

Selling simply because it hasn't been used in 2 years and I want to replace with a .308 custom rifle.

I loaded some rounds with RL-17 and Sierra Game King 165grn HP Boat-tails and managed to get it grouping at 3/4" with no further load development. That was without a moderator fitted.

£850 ono

image1-3.jpgimage2.jpg

Last edited:

Hanechdene

Hi

a few questions:

is this a re barrelled action?

if it is, what make barrel and action size?

Any idea of the shot count and condition inside the barrel?

many thanks

jamross65

Hi

a few questions:

is this a re barrelled action?

if it is, what make barrel and action size?

Any idea of the shot count and condition inside the barrel?

many thanks
Short magnum action, standard original Remington barrel. I bought the rifle secondhand so can't speak to the sound count up until then but from looking at rifle it's done very little. Since I bought it almost 3 years ago there will have been less than 30rds through it! I'll get it bore scoped when I pick it up from Dennis Groom this week and post what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.