• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Remington 700/Accuracy International .300 Win Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widespreaddanger

Brand new Remington 700 sps .300 win mag rifle £750
Built by j Russell Firearms cost over £2200
Accuracy International AT stock long action New £700
New 6-13 Harris swivel Bipod £99
New Remington 20 MoA rail £70
Custom tactical bolt knob £150
New ASE SL 7 .300 win mag Stainless steel moderator ceracoted same colour as stock comes with custom made adaptor from m15 to m18 thread for when time Comes to put a new fluted barrel on. £360 plus £40 for ceracoated

Timney trigger set under 2lbs New £145 fitted
comes with 30 rounds of 180 grain federal powershock £31 for 20
original stock all parts and packaging
Rifle has fired 10 rounds only and is a dream to fire. Recoil similar now to a .243

Can be sold seperate as 700 SPS synthetic rifle with timney trigger, custom Tactical bolt and Remington 20 MOA Rail £700 with 30 rounds 180 Grain ammo
Accuracy international AT Long action Stock Brand New £600
Brand new SL 7 stainless moderator .30 Cal. Ceracoted dark tan £350

Absolute Bargain at £1500, quick sale needed

Attachments

Last edited:

Widespreaddanger

Cheers mate gutted to get rid but going to drop to .308 and have it as secondary fox rifle. More cost effective and practicle in these tough times :)

gixer1

Would you be interested in selling the sticky bipod and mono pod that enable it to stick to the roof?

Nice looking rifle though!

Cadex

I'm sure I've seen this very rifle just after it's completion, if so it was a fricking beauty.

Cadex

can you elaborate on what work if any has been done to the SPS or is it just a stock swap?
Doh, I'm being thick, not the same one as I saw.
I'm sure the baby I held was the thick end of 7K

Nevertheless a nice set-up for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.