• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Remington 700 magazine kit

pazmino

Fraid I don't have one, but for what it's worth, I bought a Kwik Klip magazine conversion kit from Cabela's in the US for $120 - BUT, you have to have someone in the US to receive it, as they won't post it to the UK, and then someone prepared to bring it over! I'm very impressed with it in my Remington 243, it fitted straight in and feeds very smoothly.

Redneck

Look at South Yorkshire shooting supplies ie. Rimfire Magic.

He has a polymer kit very reasonable in price fits straight in and according to a friend works faultlessly

iain b

Look at South Yorkshire shooting supplies ie. Rimfire Magic.

He has a polymer kit very reasonable in price fits straight in and according to a friend works faultlessly
+1 for Rodger and Sheila. Put one on my 7-08. Works well. BUT don't over tighten it. You have been warned