Renting a smallholding

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

bk

Ive got a small barn and a couple of acres. Im going to put water to the barn as I have an IBC there at the moment and I rent half of it for a horse.
Im thinking of renting it all out complete, does anyone have any idea what the going rate would be to charge?
Random question I know... :lol:

redlab

Ive got a small barn and a couple of acres. Im going to put water to the barn as I have an IBC there at the moment and I rent half of it for a horse.
Im thinking of renting it all out complete, does anyone have any idea what the going rate would be to charge?
Random question I know... :lol:

I was paying £25 per week for two horses, price is dictated by demand I'm afraid and how close you are to forests riding areas etc etc, but I warn you now most people with horses are a right pain in the arse especially if they show them!!!!!

bk

I was paying £25 per week for two horses, price is dictated by demand I'm afraid and how close you are to forests riding areas etc etc, but I warn you now most people with horses are a right pain in the arse especially if they show them!!!!!

That's why Id prefer someone wanting a smallholding instead of horses

Penyard

I've just had a small stone barn (with water) and 2 acres in south cotswolds valued at £60 a month rental for my SIPP.

Territory Hunting