Richard at Viking Arms

Good morning!
As the wholesalers of primarily rifle and optics brands I thought I'd join SD to answer any questions related to our products.
We don't sell direct to the public, only to trade.
Admin - I will be signing up for trade membership.
Thanks,
Richard

Cawdor118

Welcome Richard, I'm sure the guys will enjoy having someone onboard with vast product knowledge.

Moray Outfitting

Richard welcome to SD.

Though looks suspiciously like you got boring Christmas presents to be joining on Boxing Day! And after Graham T had assured me he'd bought you something brilliant and extremely expensive... :D

Seriously - we have been dealing with Viking a while now and found them fantastic; a great asset to SD to have Richard here and willing to cover queries.

Thanks all!

Boring Xmas presents?... well actually I got treated to a new 4x4, a harkila Angus jacket, and a new pipe! She also tolerated the sacrifice of a holiday again this year so I could go shooting in Namibia, and renew my stalking lease!

Graham T treated me to a cheese-themed present in appreciation of my plethora of cheese-related jokes :D

Hornet 6

Hi Richard, welcome to the site.
While your here perhaps you could explain why Facebook think you (and several other Viking Arms employees) should be on my list of friends, your name pops up almost every time I have a look.

Neil. :)

Hi Richard, welcome to the site.
While your here perhaps you could explain why Facebook think you (and several other Viking Arms employees) should be on my list of friends, your name pops up almost every time I have a look.

Neil. :)
Everyone I meet on my work travels seems to be a friend of a friend on Facebook... UK Deer stalking is a tiny little world - I ran into someone in the Highlands Shooting Centre (Lairg) that I'd last seen/met whilst shooting in Exmoor 4 years previously :D

JMH123

Richard,
Sellier and Bellot 7x57SP is excellent stuff, just spot on. I have just bought York guns last 200. They are not continuing with it. Since you are the importer, where can I get more of it please? (Max 200 at a time). North Yorkshire ideal but will travel!

Richard,
Sellier and Bellot 7x57SP is excellent stuff, just spot on. I have just bought York guns last 200. They are not continuing with it. Since you are the importer, where can I get more of it please? (Max 200 at a time). North Yorkshire ideal but will travel!
Todds in Summerbridge, Harrogate will be able to order this in for you if your dealer won't. You will need to call them in advance.

If there's a dealer with a retail premise that's more convenient then please ask them to give us a call.

thanks,
Richard

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Lets not forget that this is the introduction forum, getting off piste a bit.

John