• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Richard Eadon/Dougster stalker knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

I. Farticus

Selling my Richard Eadon aka Dougster knife 4" impeccable condition. Only going as I have too many knives and this is one of 2 that has to go...

£175 inc. postage

Richard Eadon Stalker II.jpg

Last edited:

I. Farticus

EDIT: Confirmed by Richard/Dougster that it's Elmax

(He used N690 on the Stalkers, but have asked just to doublecheck)

Last edited:

I. Farticus

early ones are N690 newer ones are Elmax

n690 was from 4.7mm stock Elmax from 3.7mm so if its over 4mm at the thumb ramp its N690
EDIT: Confirmed by Richard/Dougster that it's Elmax

I've measured it and given the above from FYGT (thanks!) it's Elmax

Last edited:

gelert

I have 1 of his knives its ridiculously sharp and very well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjm160

Totally agree gelert, I can't justify for just the handful of deer I take for the table per year, but it's just such a delight to use, I wouldn't be without.

tackb

WOW...... Worth a read even if you don't need a knife. Must admit I'm sorely tempted.
Steve.
You wont be disappointed !

I have one and it's one of those things that you keep forever or regret selling , especially as he's stopped making them now

Status
Not open for further replies.