For Sale: Richmond Custom Furniture

Co1

Hello all. I am a small business making custom tables, desks and bars and as you have may seen in my other thread, have just launched a website as well. I don’t have a huge advertising budget (read non existent!) and get the bulk of my commissions by word of mouth, but I have just expanded my workshop space which is allowing me to take on more work. I’ve been a member here for a few years now and have met some great people on the site, so I’m dipping my toe in the water with a trade membership.

I make custom pieces of all shapes and sizes, predominantly modern styling and I am finding I am making more and more resin filled river tables and live edge slab tables. These pieces look amazing and while they will certainly be more expensive than anything you buy at IKEA or Oak Funiture Land, they will last a lifetime and more.

Check out the website below, and get in touch for any more info.

Thanks for looking
Col

http://www.richmondcustom.co.uk

simonl

I'm sure the resin stuff looks & feels lovely, but the photos gave me no idea of what I was looking at. You might want to try from other angles & get reflections etc to bring git to life a bit more.
Good luck with your work.

Co1

Thanks both. I have the wife doing some photography for me this week so that I can update the website. Check back soon!

The Singing Stalker

I'm sure the resin stuff looks & feels lovely, but the photos gave me no idea of what I was looking at. You might want to try from other angles & get reflections etc to bring git to life a bit more.
Good luck with your work.

Col,
Would second this. I spend a lot of my time looking at websites as part of my job for sourcing products. Your website is, vague, to say the least with no examples to garner my interest. As your customers first port of call you have seconds usually. I have gone throught the whole site and see nothing there to make me interested to talk to you.
Please don't take this as a put down but only as constructive criticism to help you.

Co1

Col,
Would second this. I spend a lot of my time looking at websites as part of my job for sourcing products. Your website is, vague, to say the least with no examples to garner my interest. As your customers first port of call you have seconds usually. I have gone throught the whole site and see nothing there to make me interested to talk to you.
Please don't take this as a put down but only as constructive criticism to help you.

Lol! Thanks I suppose!! So you are saying more product images required? Or is the copy too vague as well?