Rickski55

On Saturday pm myself and a mate went stalking with Rick off this site , we were in high seats in two separate woods a couple of miles apart we were after Muntys but Rick had said if we saw a fallow Buck we could shoot it .We both saw several roe does and bucks ,I only saw a Munty doe which wouldn't stop my mate saw several Muntys and shot a nice doe, three fallow bucks crossed in front of me but were skylined ,they made their way through the top of the wood and at last light they came back along the ride I was sitting and I managed to shoot a nice buck just as Rick was coming to take us back just in time to give me a lift dragging the deer back to the truck.I can't load pictures for some reason ,ive stalked with Rick a few times he's smashing bloke who doesn't take life to serious and we have already booked to go on the Sika with him later in the year.

Sounds like your man Rick has a nice we setup going. plenty of opportunities for a shot. hope a fine whiskey (or two!) was enjoyed afterwards :p

On Saturday pm myself and a mate went stalking with Rick off this site , we were in high seats in two separate woods a couple of miles apart we were after Muntys but Rick had said if we saw a fallow Buck we could shoot it .We both saw several roe does and bucks ,I only saw a Munty doe which wouldn't stop my mate saw several Muntys and shot a nice doe, three fallow bucks crossed in front of me but were skylined ,they made their way through the top of the wood and at last light they came back along the ride I was sitting and I managed to shoot a nice buck just as Rick was coming to take us back just in time to give me a lift dragging the deer back to the truck.I can't load pictures for some reason ,ive stalked with Rick a few times he's smashing bloke who doesn't take life to serious and we have already booked to go on the Sika with him later in the year.
well done trev. that's the ticket and not too serious !!

Back