• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Ridgeline torrent 11 jacket large

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

donny

As per title
New with tags
£60 plus £5 p&p
One in each size available

Attachments

• 3F945B2D-08C9-4D01-8E35-27D630C14F44.jpeg
    3F945B2D-08C9-4D01-8E35-27D630C14F44.jpeg
    461.3 KB · Views: 100

jimmy milnes

Hi donny, l realise its not on the list but would you happen to have a medium please?
I've an old mk1 that I use for walking the pot lickers and it could walk them itself it's that old an minging
Cheers Jimmy

donny

Hi donny, l realise its not on the list but would you happen to have a medium please?
I've an old mk1 that I use for walking the pot lickers and it could walk them itself it's that old an minging
Cheers Jimmy
Only this one left but I have a medium in the smock advertised if that’s any good to you

CDSG Shooting Sports