Rifle bag/ case

rwade545

Have a tikka t3 Ctr that I am going for a tactical look with. Looking for a bag. Like the look of the aim drag bag, but price makes me think twice. Any one got another option? Looking for what people have actually tried. Thanks

big ears

Did the same last year. Ended up getting the Aim drag bag. Fantastic bit of kit, worth the money. Sadly it's buy once cry once.

Benji53

Get the aim pal you'll not regret it iv got two they are worth every penny but I also have the ridgeline drag bag which is £50 cheaper and is also great kit regards Benji

JTO

Nearly every gun bag I have ever had has been let down by the zip. Those interlocking coil type zips are useless in my opinion.
I've got an Arktis drag bag with a proper zip.

There is a large bag that converts into a shooting mat in Southam's 15 Sept Sporting Guns sale at Bedford. It's the black cordura BSA one. HFT air gun guys use them and those guys give them hard use. It looks new to me. Has a GMK gun cleaning roll with it.

A J

Go for an Aim drag bag. They're expensive, but you won't need to replace it.

Phil Ogden makes a really nice tactical bag too if you want something a little more bespoke.

ChesterP

Miltec do a pretty decent one too for half the price. Mine's stood up well the last 6 months but as already said above by JTO, the zip is always the weak link. The miltech uses poppers and a zip, so pretty secure, plus lots of storage, a carry harness, sling and carry handles. Not light, so not the best choice for stalking!

A J

Fate indeed! Certainly a worthy companion to the CTR, which looks very at home in there!

Out of interest, which FRD if Flintshire stocks them?

rwade545

i use Valley arms. Buy quite a bit from them and found then to be ok price wise and willing to get thing in for me that i cant get locally. Where abouts in N.W are you? Send us a p.m.