Rifle Range/ Target club Herefordshire/worcestershire area ( fullbore)

Hi Guys,
I am looking for a Rifle range/ target club in the Herefordshire area. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right place. Preferably it will need to be full bore suitable.

Many Thanks
Sam

Monmouth and District Rifle Club? In the old railway tunnel parallel to the road tunnel.

Have a look at the SD event announcements Forum...if you want to visit and see what it is like the BDS West will have a range day on 24. March otherwise the second and fourth Wednesday evenings are 100 yard sessions and include for full bore.

Alan

Minsterley or Silverstone Shooting centre are further afield but both are open more.

Weekdays at Minsterley will mean you have the place to yourself.

I am a member at Monmouth - hard working group who shoot game, deer, etc as well as target. If you have an FAC and are generally of a safe disposition, you will find the group helpful and knowledgeable.

There used to be a range near Pershore in Worcestershire many moons ago, may still be there, the local Feds would know.

There used to be a range near Pershore in Worcestershire many moons ago, may still be there, the local Feds would know.
My best guess is that would be Tidsley Woods. Its a Cadet training centre these days. I walk my dog near there most days and haven't heard any firing so I am guessing its not public use anymore. Could be wrong of course.

There is a waiting list for Monmouth but guests with a FAC are allowed to shoot 3 times without joining. Fullbore at 100yds is 2nd and 4th Wednesdays 7.30 to 10.30pm.
PM me for details.

Back