• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Rifle scope

kamyonsofor

I am looking for a scope suitable upto and + 100yds 11mm dovetail 3.9x40 no good for me on the targets I use 25mm dayglo dots no problem @100 but cannot see the hits(old man) so it was suggested 4.16x50 or similar .Had a guy along side me on the 100yds and he could spot my hits but did not know any of his scope details.The cruncher for me on a budget wishfull thinking around £100. Thanks for any offers or suggetions. Mel.

6.5rem700

Hi I have a Simmons White tail classic ( sort after Philippines made model )
3.5-10x50 duplex type reticule
some slight ring marks but in general in very good condition
and all works as it should, excellent glass for the money
£95 posted
if you pm me either a mobile number ( to accept picks) or an email address
i will send you some picks
ATB
paul

Last edited:

banus

try looking for a cheap vortex very good glass and lifetime warranty,the crossfire will be in your price range but if you can stretch a little more you might find a vortex pa 6x20x50 brilliant scope.good luck.