RIP Tiur

Glendine

A pleasure knowing you Enrico. I will never forget our hunt together in Wicklow. God bless you and your family

Rest in peace my friend, you left us far to early you will be sadly missed.

Glendine.

Woodsmoke

I didn't know the fella, but I feel for his friends and family. He looked far too young to be taken already. My condolences to all who knew him

merlin

Gutted that I'll never to get to share stories with him over a beer or three. I reckon we'd have had a really good laugh together.

It just doesn't seem right does it?

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I received a PM from a member of the site this morning informing Administration of the sudden and tragic loss of a site member.

On behalf of my colleagues and all the site members I would like to extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends. I understand he made some close friends through the site. It is a loss to the site and to all those that knew him.
RIP.

Administration team.

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
I received a PM from a member of the site this morning informing Administration of the sudden and tragic loss of a site member.

On behalf of my colleagues and all the site members I would like to extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends. I understand he made some close friends through the site. It is a loss to the site and to all those that knew him.
RIP.

Administration team.

He was one of the good guys Malc a fanatical hunter and a generous host not looking for anything in return.

243varmint

Rest in peace my friend.
Taken too soon.
I will never forget our hunt together last year in Wicklow.
It felt we had known each other for years and memories I shall treasure for a very long time.

As Wayne has said Enrico was one of the good guys.

We will hunt together again my friend one day

My heart felt condolences to his family.

We will raise a glass to you in the Wicklow mountains.

Wiadmannsheil big man.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
He was one of the good guys Malc a fanatical hunter and a generous host not looking for anything in return.

I do not want to dwell on this gentleman's passing as it feels to me like I am intruding on the families grief. But I wanted to add that I am so sorry that you, Jonathon and all the other guys that knew him and hunted with him have lost a true friend.

There are on this site some great people and wonderful friendships have been formed, which is what this site is all about, and again John, Alex and myself are so sorry for the sudden loss that you have to bare.

Keep well Wayne, hope to catch up one day with you as its been a long time.

Acm

Couldn't believe it when i heard the news. Just to echo what everyones already said , a truly decent & generous guy never looking for what was in it for him. a Terrible loss to us that knew him but worse still for his young family :(