• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Rivers West Eider Jacket - BNWT - Size XL - Mossy Oak Duck Blind Camo

wytonpjs

For sale, my Rivers West Eider Jacket, BNWT, that I never got around to wearing. Totally waterproof and optimised to keep the shooter dry with high neck collar, added length on the back, huge hood and adjustable neoprene storm cuffs, its Mossy Oak Camo (Duck Blind). Comes complete with the dainty little cartridge bag originally supplied that can be clipped on to either the left or the right or left off completely! Very geneously provided with lots of useful pockets and handwarmers, and a full length game pocket at the back with zipped access both sides.

Measures: Pit-to-pit 65 cms, Collar to bottom (back) 80 cms

In case you are wondering - I have a Nomad UK smock that I use instead of this Jacket.

£75 posted via Hermes signed for or £70 if collected from BS16 1FY (please pm me)123462

Last edited:

Full choke

Also what is the measurement from under armpits to bottom of jacket
And the measurement from under armpits to end of sleeves
Thanks

wytonpjs

Hi Full Choke - apologies for not replying sooner but I was up in Scotland:cool: Depends what you mean by “heavyweight” - the jacket is made from H2P’s Heavyweight waterproof fleece - in terms of weight, the jacket on a hanger weighs 1.8 kg. It measures 40 cm from the armpit to the bottom of the front and 54 cm to the back as it has a lengthened back side to cover the bottom.

Hope that helps - any other questions, please shout:thumb: