Available: Roe buck stalking for the coming season in west sussex

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
LIMITED quality Roe Buck stalking on a West Sussex estate of 2,500 acres, with a further two areas nearby of 250 acres.

This is a chance to get your booking in early as I always fill out on my Roe stalking, and have some bookings already for the coming season. Stalk fees are £75 per outing, kill fee on a cull buck up to 4 points £50. Mature non trophy bucks 5 to 6 points £100. Venison may be purchased between £40 and £50 per carcase.

Medal bucks MAY be available. Please contact for rates.

Good BB nearby at reasonable rates.

Overseas clients: We offer full pick up and return service to Gatwick, BB, licences, field dressing of beast etc. Please contact for rates. We have over 35 years experience in overseas clients and can supply many references.

Level 2 signing off free.

Bookings to be taken for mid May onwards on a limited basis, deposit of £25 secures booking and is non refundable if cancelled.

PM or email me through my website www.ukoutfitters.co.uk

Thank you
Sikamalc

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
21st to 31st May now booked.
18th to 19th July now booked
26th to 28th June now booked
18th June now booked.

If you want to book quality Roe Buck stalking for this summer, Pm me, dates filling quickly.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
4th July now booked and awaiting confirmation on the 24th to 26th inclusive for booking.

Filling out fast, PM me if you are considering a date.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Few openings still left for this summer on quality Roe Buck stalking in West Sussex.

Some openings in early July and June left, weekdays not a problem. Level 2 signing off free.

WP_000050.jpgWP_000056.jpg

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hello,

I would be interested in going the first week of April. Send me PM with your avaliability please.

Regards

Miguel
Evening Miguel,

I have emailed you all the details for all 6 species we manage and hunt over three large leases across the UK. However I am booked in early April and as I pointed out in the email we can take you for Roe Buck stalking from late May into early June on some dates, as I am already booked with some clients already.

I look forward to your response.

Best wishes
Malcolm

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
DATES STILL OPEN AT PRESENT:

JUNE: 12th AM and PM.

JULY: 3rd AM and PM, 5th AM, 10th AM and PM, 11th PM, 12th AM.

A few weekdays may be possible but just about booked for Roe Bucks. PM me for the above dates.