Available: Roe Buck Stalking North Yorkshire - PRIME TIME

flyingfisherman

I've had a chap drop out of a few days stalking for Roe Bucks in the rut. I have 3x evening stalks available.

ALL DATES FOR JULY NOW FILLED.

Fallow & Roe Stalking available in August and onwards.

Stalking is located near Thirsk, North Yorkshire. If you are interested in this, please PM me for more details and pricing.

Thanks.

Last edited:

patrickt

As I have said before, why do people not put up the costs of their services/products. Surely this would encourage folk to at least enquire, and I include myself for that matter!!

Patrick

Kalahari

Me too. (You can't put any other item up for sale without a price, why?)

David.

Last edited:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Gentlemen sometimes there can be other issues with pricing. I put a recent add up for 4 species. Trouble is much depends on whether the client is local or from overseas where upon there will be accommodation involved, licences, food, transport from airport etc in this case the pricing will be different from someone local just turning up to stalk for the outing.

Just PM the poster and you will have your answer.

flyingfisherman

The reason you'll notice i don't put much up on the internet generally, including any of my intellectual property is because i am protective over what i have worked to achieve. As much as i'm sure you guys are all gentlemen, i would rather not broadcast where i go and what i charge to the whole internet (for any number of antis to see or wives/husbands of my clients!!). I feel for the sake of a PM, which takes the same time to write as a post on this thread, i would rather just speak to someone via PM or even better, the phone!

There is nothing sinister about me not wanting to publish more than necessary, but i'd rather not let every man and his dog know my business unnecessarily.

19th and 26th now provisionally taken. 27th remains available.

Dates for mixed Fallow and Roe stalking from August onwards also available via PM :lol:

slider

The reason you'll notice i don't put much up on the internet generally, including any of my intellectual property is because i am protective over what i have worked to achieve. As much as i'm sure you guys are all gentlemen, i would rather not broadcast where i go and what i charge to the whole internet (for any number of antis to see or wives/husbands of my clients!!). I feel for the sake of a PM, which takes the same time to write as a post on this thread, i would rather just speak to someone via PM or even better, the phone!

There is nothing sinister about me not wanting to publish more than necessary, but i'd rather not let every man and his dog know my business unnecessarily.

19th and 26th now provisionally taken. 27th remains available.

Dates for mixed Fallow and Roe stalking from August onwards also available via PM :lol:

Well said

tom308w

Malcolm send ben a pm click on his name the private message when it shows were in durham are you
cheers tom