Available: Roe Buck Stalking Package, Dorset

TDM

[h=2]Roe Buck Stalking in Dorset.[/h]
Roe Buck Stalking

Experience lowland stalking at its best. You will be accompanied by one of Thornhill's experienced stalkers in the stunning countryside of the Blackmoor Vale, Dorset. 20,000 acres of rolling arable farmland, pasture and woodland.
All stalking is Accompanied. Stalking on foot and/ or Highseat.
Novices are welcome.

Outing fee £85 (
4 point bucks or less can be taken at £40).

Package price for outing, cull buck and carcass £150.

Novices welcome and estate rifle facility available.

PM for bookings

316maxwell

Hi folks. Do you have any openings in September? It would be for 1 hunter from the states. Not looking for a trophy just a nice representative. Thanks. Christopher

TDM

Hi folks. Do you have any openings in September? It would be for 1 hunter from the states. Not looking for a trophy just a nice representative. Thanks. Christopher
Please pm me with your phone number to discuss
regards
Jason

316maxwell

Hi Jason. My phone # is 785-241-9710. If I don't answer leave a message and I'll return your call. I travel a lot for work and get into some areas with poor cell service

TDM

18471040_1707031236267990_1149410520_n.jpg
Luckily we are better at stalking than photography.... Another happy client...Dates still available...Please send us a private message with your phone number to book..

TDM

What's for phone number to discuss?
Regards
Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDM

IMG_2571.JPG IMG_2570.JPG IMG_2563.jpg

Dates available (including June)...Please send me a PM with your phone number to book

Attachments

Last edited:

josh3105

Have to say a huge thank you to jason for a stalk last friday, several deer seen and a professional outing which resulted in a nice cull buck being taken.Thanks