Roe buck

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope

nash

Do you think this will make a medal?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    313.2 KB · Views: 196
  • nash roe 2.JPG
    nash roe 2.JPG
    424.1 KB · Views: 244
  • nash roe.jpg
    nash roe.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 180
  • roe 3.JPG
    roe 3.JPG
    602.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

nash

thank you all for your comments, I will take the head next week to John Jones in Bristol, who knows his stuff, he will know what medal it will achieve, I will let everybody know the outcome, keep posted.

Bandit

thank you all for your comments, I will take the head next week to John Jones in Bristol, who knows his stuff, he will know what medal it will achieve, I will let everybody know the outcome, keep posted.
Hi Nash, what is its weight .and +1 for John what he doesn't know about deer ain't worth knowing .:old:

nash

thanks for your reply, it's still in the freezer,I will know the weight later on, I'll keep you posted.

pip

Without weighing it you cannot be sure. I agree that jonesy is a top bloke but even he gets it wrong. He's had two of mine which he said would go gold and they were both silver.

nash

Yes i know that because it could look big until he boils and weighs it, but at least I will have a good idea since he's been doing it for a long time. I'm going to see him tomorrow, I'll keep you posted.

nash

I took it to jonesy, he was very impressed with the head and how symmetrical it was. He reckons if the weight is there after he boils it, it should score a gold. Fingers crossed!

nash

Hi to you all, hope you all had a great Christmas, just had my Roe head back, and it scored 121.5 so I got a silver, I am very pleased. Happy new year to you all.

Night Vision Store