• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Roe Trophy Sheild & FOC Skull Mounting Bracket Deal

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing
Hi All

As the buck season is in full swing we all hope we will get the opportunity to take a nice or memorable trophy, so we have some quality trophy sheilds available along with skull mounting brackets to display long or short nose cuts.

Roe Trophy Shield + FOC Skull Mounting Bracket @ £11.50 + £3.00 p&p

• Genuine oak with dark staining.
  • Moulded edging.
  • Recessed on rear for hanging hook.
  • Label on rear to record location, calibre etc.
  • 29cm x 17cm

Any interest just drop me a pm - more details can be seen at Large Roe Trophy Shields

Many thanks

Rob

Last edited:
Hi Prometheus

I am actually about to place an order with the wholesaler for more dark oak and will be ordering natural oak as well, if you would like me to put you down for one just let me know and will be no problem.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards

Rob

Last edited:

Rupert J

Hi Rob, I've just placed my order. Looking forward to it arriving as its for my best friend who came out with me and stalked his first buck. Regards, Rupert

Rupert J

Delighted with the shield; excellent quality, quick delivery and customer service second to none; thank you very much Rob.

UK Outfitters