• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Roedale Delta .30 cal Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Spanker

Selling my Roedale Delta up to .30 cal mod with a 1/2" x 20 UNF thread as sold by Sportsman Gun Centre here:
http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/roedale-ultralight-iv-moderator
Only weighs 180 grams which is about 6 ounces!
It is currently with a local RFD (Essex/Suffolk) who could transfer it to another.
It has probably had about 200 rounds through it and is in excellent condition.
Looking for £110 collected but will transfer at cost.
MS

Last edited:

Buchan

Is this a reflex type or can on end of barrel type please. Not sure fromm the web site blurb

Highlandsjohn

£100 ??? :eek: ???[/QUOTE

That is a bit of a bargain MS. I do hope they are not going out of fashion like the rifles on another thread.:D

No conciliation, I sold a very nice Jet Z for £150.00 at the time when couriers up here were playing silly buggers with pricing. It was stuck with my rfd for a month.
I thought the recipient (on here) had waited long enough,so told them to send it. Cost me £60.00 and the courier many customers.....:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.