RoeStalker Rifle Identification?

Cut+Squirt

I've just watched an excellent film made by RoeStalker, I think he may have been a member of SD some years ago.
Anyway I really like the look of his rifle, can anyone identify the make and model for me please?

Hopefully he won't mind me posting a link to his film.

Mr B

His other videos show him zeroing and testing his Blaser 93. Looked like an off-road. He didn’t tighten the SR rail mount by the look of it and ended up shearing the toothed plastic insert, before getting a refund and buying some other mount.

that looks like he might’ve now bought an R8. Don’t think they made an R93 with that pistol grip stock?

click his name on youtube and view the other videos

he replies to youtube comments quite quickly too. Ask him!

Cut+Squirt

As factory rifles go I really like the look and design of that Blaser, but given the cost I would almost certainly go down the custom route if I were spending such a significant sum.

Monkey Spanker

As factory rifles go I really like the look and design of that Blaser, but given the cost I would almost certainly go down the custom route if I were spending such a significant sum.

I just got the R8 pro success in 7 x 08mm which is a special order barrel. It is currently away having the comb raiser cut into the stock.
Yes they are a lot of money, but what I really liked was the length of barrel. Even though the rifle is relatively short in overall length, the barrel is 23" due to the style of action (ie no bolt!). I also really like the safety aspect where the rifle isn't cocked until the safety is pushed forward which is great for climbing seats or crossing obstacles. Shoots bloody well too!
MS