Roger that

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope

Sosso

Hello british fellows,
Please apologize for my poor english, i live in east france, i use to bowhunt but my first vocation is "traqueur", i do believe it is the same as stalker, the hunters call me when they need to find out a wounded animals.
I have start with 12 gauge but since a while i am using a Marlin guide gun 45/70, very handy in the brush and more than powerfull enough to stop a large wounded deer or a huge nasty boar!

Mot man

Hi there so so and welcome to the site,I believe the word you are looking for is tracker

woodmaster

Welcome. Do you use a dog for tracking? Always interesting too hear about other peoples way of doing things.

Cernunnos

Sosso,

Bienvenue. Votre Anglais c'est mieux que mon Francais. Quel type de chien que vous avez? Je veux chien bavarois de montagne, mais Je vis dans une boîte à chaussures à Londres. Un jour peut-être.

J'ai visite Tignes en Janvier pour surf-niege. Il était superbe.

Avez-vous déjà chassé chamois?

Salut

Scott

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...