rottwiel supersport

biker1

hi all, brought a rottwiel supersport for peanuts, really in good condition anybody know anything about these shotguns

If their shotgun cartridges are anything to go by, they should make bloody good shotguns as well!!!

its in really good nick and its a muti choke, but it only has 2 chokes skeet and 1/4 ideal for pigeon decoying

I can actually remember the adverts for them when they came out a good number of years ago! They always looked like a good, solid made gun but I have no first hand experience with them. The Germans who come over here to shoot wit us on big pheasant days use their shells a lot on the really high drives. They would often leave the excess to the loaders after their last day. 36grm 5's, devastating!!!

I can actually remember the adverts for them when they came out a good number of years ago! They always looked like a good, solid made gun but I have no first hand experience with them. The Germans who come over here to shoot wit us on big pheasant days use their shells a lot on the really high drives. They would often leave the excess to the loaders after their last day. 36grm 5's, devastating!!!
Had Some Rotti 36g 8s a few years back, awesome on pheasants! Not been able to find any more tho!

Back