Rovince Anti Tick Products more on the way!

Daz308

Hi Guys,

As already mentioned i have been with the Rovince team discussing new products. One i am interested in them bringing out is a Rovince Anti Tick Gaiter. To get the feel if this would be a product of interest I thought I would ask what you guys think.
How many of you wear boots and gaiters????

More new products are on the way so please keep looking.

Regards,
Daz308.

Hi Guys,

As already mentioned i have been with the Rovince team discussing new products. One i am interested in them bringing out is a Rovince Anti Tick Gaiter. To get the feel if this would be a product of interest I thought I would ask what you guys think.

Regards,
Daz308.

Just have a look at the le chameau Kotkor and produce your slant on it ;)

I'd buy a jacket and trousers in MTP, in a heartbeat. The MOD has opened up the OEM pattern, so perfectly feasible.

Jacket 44" and trousers 36" please - happy to road test and review :lol:

Cheers
iain

Hi Guys,

Regards,
Daz308.
i am now looking for a good pair of gaiters , but will need them before your new product gets of the ground , not to say i wont get a pair though as the ticks where we stalk are unbeleivable ! just sat spying there are dozens that attach to your hands or clothing ,how long would you expect before there on the market ?

i am now looking for a good pair of gaiters , but will need them before your new product gets of the ground , not to say i wont get a pair though as the ticks where we stalk are unbeleivable ! just sat spying there are dozens that attach to your hands or clothing ,how long would you expect before there on the market ?
Hi Arron,
thanks for your reply.
We are going to be doing some research at the CLA and then deside if there is a market for them. If we go for it they should be good for next year!
If you have any other questions please PM me.
Regards,
​daz308.

i looked at the summer trollys at the CLA and ordered a pair but being a fat git thay had to ordered from overseas , thay came into Daz's yesterday and i got them today :thumb: i had only just come back from the bank to pay for them when the postman was at the door! It was so nice to be trusted to pay for an item after thay were posted ,thank you Daz what a brill service from Rovince clothing ,:tiphat:

Refer to various gaiter and Kammo threads. I love my old Kammo gaiters to pieces ( literally! ). The tick aspect isn't essential to me, but a nice to have. But if you can reproduce those Kammo gaiters then I'll not only be buying a few pairs but enquiring about stock! :D

Got my trousers this morning a super service Daz ! Won't need gaiters being a little legs,wife will make some from the off cuts :D

Thanks

i looked at the summer trollys at the CLA and ordered a pair but being a fat git thay had to ordered from overseas , thay came into Daz's yesterday and i got them today :thumb: i had only just come back from the bank to pay for them when the postman was at the door! It was so nice to be trusted to pay for an item after thay were posted ,thank you Daz what a brill service from Rovince clothing ,:tiphat:

Got my trousers this morning a super service Daz ! Won't need gaiters being a little legs,wife will make some from the off cuts :D

Thanks for your replies guys it was good to meet you both and all the other SD members that came onto the stand at the CLA.
If you need any further gear don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Daz

Refer to various gaiter and Kammo threads. I love my old Kammo gaiters to pieces ( literally! ). The tick aspect isn't essential to me, but a nice to have. But if you can reproduce those Kammo gaiters then I'll not only be buying a few pairs but enquiring about stock! :D

Thanks for your reply. We are still looking into possible gaiters. Will keep you posted.

Rgds
Daz.

be happy to get a set of them as long as the under strap was a s/steel wire like the uk mod ones :thumb:

Back