• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Ruger 77/22 bolt action in 22 Hornet.

Comes with shortened 16” screw cut barrel with laminated stock. The trigger and bolt have been tuned to provide a sweet shooting accurate little rifle. Ideal rifle for Vermin control and has seen very little use and is in mint condition. Priced at £650 ono

Attachments

Last edited:

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
I looked at Sako, Brno and 10/22's before deciding on a 77/22. The bottom line is the others feel like a toy but the 77/22 a rifle. Three friends bought new ones after seeing mine which is in standard stock, Ruger mounts and Loopy scope with a Parker Hale moderator.

Last edited:

kimh

I love mine now!!! couldn't get it to play right at the start but now tis as RED DOT said 'a rifle' that shoots where I aim it. Good luck on the sale

bigoak

I looked at Sako, Brno and 10/22's before deciding on a 77/22. The bottom line is the others feel like a toy but the 77/22 a rifle. Three friends bought new ones after seeing mine which is in standard stock, Ruger mounts and Loopy scope with a Parker Hale moderator.
Do you just use the standard 22lr parkerhale Mod?