• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Ruger mk1 m77 .308

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul o'

REMOVED NOT FOR SALE

PRICE DROP £250 (WILL SWAP FOR .223)

Having obtained this a while ago I have decided too finally put it up for sale , this after having had the stock refinished this came out very nice ,It also has a fully crisp adjustable aftermarket trigger fitted, the only reason I am selling it is I don't need a 2nd large cal rifles. I have shot it once with the NV on and it shot very well .
Anyone who has owned one of the m77 know they are nice light and very well made rifles this one would be a fine as a 1st time stalking rifle for anyone who wishes not to pay a fortune to start out . As this comes with the bridge a wildcat evo mod will be under £150 ,
Rifle Comes with 1"and 30mm rings and a 1/2 bridge for the wildcat evo (still new unused) I did offer it to a member but a T3 stole his hart
View attachment 82217View attachment 82218View attachment 82220View attachment 82214View attachment 82215View attachment 82216

forgive the upside down tried many times but but only it only turns them Aus on the SD

Price £250 inc rfd .UK ONLY
can add a S&B 8X56 used German Boxed etc , scratched tube not dented and undamaged the glass is A1View attachment 82228View attachment 82230View attachment 82231

£250 .
Thanks for looking
Paul.

Last edited:

Druid

Paul, the photo of the scope box appears to have your phone number on it. Dunno if you might want to get rid of that mate.

paul o'

Its my old one boss this phone now sleeps with the fishes as I feel overboard sailing with it in my pocket few years ago :oops: so if it answers and you get a fishy feeling its Mr north sea cod :rofl: but thanks feller :thumb:

found a full size picture

Last edited:

paul o'

Sorry its not with me now but is with a rfd but fast taper 22" sporter comes to mind but can find out if you wish looking at most of the m77 they seem to be 22"

Status
Not open for further replies.