Rumours

Tulloch

Had a couple of messages today from members on here, I was confused and a little shocked at the current rumour going round that I am selling off all my rifles and shotguns cheap as I have supposedly lost my FAC.

It is a strange one this as my social media presence is quite active and although I have been busy dealing with guests and working away on my own grounds with no change and have not been really spending much time on the forum because of work and family life it does not mean I am not still doing what I am doing.

At the moment I am preparing for syndicate renewals and finishing of the culls on my own grounds as well as getting ready for winter culling to commence properly.

There has been a huge change recently on how the business is working though and with me taking on so much more responsibility I have had fewer computer hours available.

Rumours are just that, they can be harmful in some cases but at least in this case it is not harming anyone but it makes me giggle.

Never understood the need for people to do it. Over the years on this forum and others I have had a lot of criticism of what I do, and what gets me is the lies and that truly bugs me and the total waste of time it causes, and as syndicate renewal times come again I am expecting it to all flare up, but, this time there will be changes, because for one I am not just an agent for one company I am now an agent for three completely different management companies owned by different people, so those attacks that are aimed at one person will be invalid.

I have never really been one with retaliating rumours and lies, it is just too easy to get into tit for tat arguments and it is not worth it.

Anyways on another note, WHAT AN AMAZING DEER SEASON IT HAS BEEN!!!!!!!!! some cracking deer being shot across all the properties, I have had 11 people get their first deer with me this year 2 of them bagging Royals as their first ever deer and we all know you never forget your first deer.

if your interested in one of the places I will have available let me know via my website and sign up to the newsletter for future places.

ATB

DT

I wouldn't worry about the rumours, I have found that most of them are started and fueled by people with so little in there lives they have to stir the sh1t for people more successful than themselves!

Well done for the 1st timer's that an impressive number in a year!

I was confused and a little shocked at the current rumour going round that I am selling off all my rifles and shotguns cheap as I have supposedly lost my FAC

Really? I certainly haven't heard any rumours to that effect.

I would love to know the real story about those sheep though? :-|:lol::lol:

I wouldn't worry about the rumours, I have found that most of them are started and fueled by people with so little in there lives they have to stir the sh1t for people more successful than themselves!

Well done for the 1st timer's that an impressive number in a year!
Mate you have no idea , see when someone shoots their first deer with me I think I am more excited than they are lol

Glad to hear it David.

I must admit to not having heard anything along those lines admittedly, but happy to see you still kicking!

Well done on a productive season.

ATB
Jonno.

Trulloch, I read the rumour on here but didn't take much notice. It will have almost certainly have been from one of the people on here who say a lot but don't actually have anything to say. Empty vessels always make the most noise! I have several of them in my blocked list but must have missed that one!
Best of luck with the season and very well done on the first deer tally. Great memories to share and something that also gives me immense enjoyment when it happens.

Trulloch, I read the rumour on here but didn't take much notice. It will have almost certainly have been from one of the people on here who say a lot but don't actually have anything to say. Empty vessels always make the most noise! I have several of them in my blocked list but must have missed that one!
Best of luck with the season and very well done on the first deer tally. Great memories to share and something that also gives me immense enjoyment when it happens.

Trulloch has rumours too, how 'bout that!

3d2mqs.jpg

I remember seeing one post where it was suggested someone was giving up - I cant remember precisely where on here it was but it is likely someone mistook an adjacent post of yours as the OP ?

Old stalkers never die they just lose their way !!!

I find the best thing about rumours is I learn things about myself that I didn't know
I always look at it this way, while they about me they leave someone else alone who might actually give a about what they say

Don't worry Dave I heard the other day that I had been seen walking, I had to check that no one had pinched me wheelchair!
You must have upset someone who is jealous, that's all it will be.

John

I remember being billeted in a long Nissan hut at Altcar around 1961 in the middle of winter.
We came in from an exercise to get some kip a 22.00 and there was (Though you couldn’t tell ‘til you saw it) a pot bellied stove midway along.
Our Major said ‘You lucky lads have had the heating put on for you’ and one guy piped up with ‘That stove is just a rumour’.
To me that’s always been the best definition of a rumour.
Ken.

Back