S&B 8x56

Danny rem mag

Just a quickie. Recently purchased this scope from SD and was wondering what the measurement per click are? 1/4" 100yd or 10mm 100m. Also there is a small screw set into each adjuster, what does this do? It's a Hungarian Klassic. Ta.

Click values are 1cm @ 100m . don't touch the little screws on the turret. As you turn your turret the screw indicates how far in the travel its gone. so if you wound your turret all the way up till you ran out of travel the screw would be at one end of the scale and the other end when wound down.

That's good to know guys! It's going on to my newly acquired m55 308 (see separate thread ; tikka expert required:) going to be used as a high seat and ambush rifle out to around 250yd max, so I wanted a scope that would cope with low light and something popping out 40yds away! I've heard they are very robust. Will I need high mounts or will I get away with mediums?

check the tikka pdf data dont panic its easy,i think you will find mediums and lows will fit nice on the tikka,i have 8x56 on my 223 tikka t3 in low mounts and its perfect,even with bikinis on

Thank you Mr Fox, low mounts? Whoopee! Do you know if I would be limited to optilocks or can I put on "proper" mounts? There are 4 screws set into the weaver mounts, but I can't seem to find any info. Ta

Back