S&B PMii 3-12x50

PSE Composites Limited

Nantwen

I had one of these excellent S&B PMii 3-12x50 scopes with mil dot reticle on my .308 stalking rifle. This was the basic version without parallax compensation. The quality of the optics was outstanding and the fine metric adjustment on the turrets was first class. Perhaps not a common choice for stalking, I found the scope gave a good field of view and the mil dot reticle was spot on for range finding. I fitted my stalking rifle and target rifles with a Picatinny rail and the scope with Recknagle detachable mounts and could use the scope without too much hassle on both rifles with just a bit of zeroing, but worked very well.

ejg

Very good scopes but I would not want to miss the parallax adjustment, only thing that annoys me on my Zenith 3-12. Would be more important than illumination for me. The K312II Kahles (3-12) would be my choice over the PM2 without parallax. Warranty is better too if bought new.
edi

.308 bloke

I have the same PMii. Superb scope. Parallax drum would have been great but in reality you're not going to miss a fox or a deer because of parallax error. It's not a deal breaker.