s&b scopes - where has the best price?

Night Vision Store

david1976

Thought i'd got myself a hungarian schmidt and bender 8x56 at a good price however after weeks og hanging on the supposed seller has let me down.

Does anyone know of any shops with sales / offers on just now? £440 is the cheapest i have found so far and although it seems reasonable i'd obviously like to save as much as i can so i can spend the savings on butler creek covers and a new sling

cheers

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Try here, Macleods ask to speak to Gregor be sure to tell him you got his name from this site and he will do you a deal, he will beat any price, providing it is not stupid of course.

John

Claret_Dabbler

Gregor Macleod is a gentleman. I have never met the guy, but have done business with him by phone & post. He gave me excellent value on a trade-in a couple of years ago and was very fair.

He also got me out of a hole when another dealer let me down and shipped me a scope between Xmas and New Year when I was heading of to Eastern Europe on the Day after New Year.

If Gregor describes a second hand scope as 8/10, it will be like new.

Deeps707

I’ve got to agree with some of the other lads, try Macleods, like you I had a scope on order for months and as we know the price has jumped a fair bit recently.
I called Macleods on advice received on this site and he almost matched the price that had been quoted 6 months before, I placed the order with Gregor at around 14:00 and the scope arrived in the post the at 10:00 the next morning, so do yourself a favour and give them a call

Offroad Gary

I bought an 8*56 1" hungarian from Gregor about 2 weeks ago. it was the last one he had at the old price.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

he was waiting for some factory refurbs to come in which were going to be about £300. that would be a good alternative to a new one.

david1976

Thanks for the advice folks.

Got a hungarian 8x56 with reticule 7 30mm tube for £395 and got it delivered with butler creek scope covers, mounts and rails for another £65 so £460 all in, really chuffed with that.

David

UK Outfitters