S20 rail

Cows94

Does anyone have a NV on a Sako S20 & if so what rail have you got on please? Need to get a Pulsar Digisight on mine fairly sharpish. Currently got Sako rings straight on built in bases with a normal glass on

Cows94

I've already got the pulsar. Pard doesn't work with the Zeiss glass I've got anyway. 223 has gone back now no NV at the moment, just as birds arrive

C h r i s

I used an Innogun mount to mount a Yukon N470S on an S20, they do one with a fairly long base so it'll mount on the 2 mini picatinny rails. Very well made but expensive, however one thing I didn't like about it was that the Ceracote was so thick on the rifle that the mount was a VERY tight fit and I didn't fancy cutting back the ceracote to ease installation.

Cows94

I used an Innogun mount to mount a Yukon N470S on an S20, they do one with a fairly long base so it'll mount on the 2 mini picatinny rails. Very well made but expensive, however one thing I didn't like about it was that the Ceracote was so thick on the rifle that the mount was a VERY tight fit and I didn't fancy cutting back the ceracote to ease installation.

I found these in the end. Hopefully do the job

C h r i s

I saw those also, let us know how you get on, I didn't go for it as it seems to work by compressing the sides of the rail with the tension from the screws, rather than having separate side clamps.

Cows94

Didn't bother in the end. Borrowed a mates cheap vortex crossfire, stuck the knock off pard on there with a PBIR-L on it and can see clear as day out to 300m. Did the job just fine
20210906_212651.jpg