Sabbati rifle in 300 win mag

Kjf

Are the above titled rifles any good?? I'm putting in a variation and have seen one ( brand new) with synthetic adjustable stock, target barrel etc,

just wondered bout the build quality?

kjf

Last edited:
If it's a Sabatti STR you can see some You-Tube video reviews about it.
My friend has one in 6.5 Creedmore & it is a VERY good well built rifle. It has good design details & it shoots bug hole sized groups.

Ian

I have heard good things about the Sabatti as well. I did handle the Bergara tacticool rifle the other day and that might be worth a look too. I believe the Bergara have a Rem 700 footprint but could be wrong

Thanks lads, other options are open to me as cash is in pocket, but I looked at one today and it fit like a glove,

kjf

Or recommend me one with a grand budget for rifle only.?

will be used for future trips on boar and hopefully an Africa trip in the future,

with a bit of plinking along the way

kjf

I'm curious --- Please define your meaning of crap.

Ian
I am not sure of the model but it was pug ugly and heavy as hell. It certainly did not shoot accurately at all. I admit there could be other reasons for this, i.e. shooter error etc. but as he was a firearms dealer and he was not impressed (he infact returned it) speaks volumes. it was the first Sabatti I had seen and was not impressed with the way it performed in the field. it cycled badly and I don't think the build quality was good. You only have one chance at a first impression.
Tusker

Back