• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Sako .308 Forester w Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayles007

*Price drop..Sako .308 Forester w Mod

I'm selling my super straight shooting Forester .308 with A-Tech moderator.
I've always been thrilled with it's accuracy, balance, trigger action and traditional look & feel.
The moderator was bought new about 3 years ago so only had less than 50 shots through it.
The Optilock scope mounts and Meopta MeoPro 3-12 x 56 I'm keeping (but may be open to negotiation on this separately as a package).
The barrel is in superb order and good for many years to come.
It's a truly lovely gun that's been well looked after, but does have a few signs of use on the stock.
Im looking for a very reasonable WAS£625....NOW £590 for the rifle and moderator.

If you've never shot a Sako and are considering which manufacturer to buy - Sako is right up there with is's action and engineering. Sadly I need to free a spot on my licence (and in the cabinet) so after much humming and haaring this has to go. Again the pictures here include the Meopta scope and optilock mounts, which are NOT included int his sale (but may be up for negotiation separately). Collection or through an RFD.
Please PM me or call on 07931999303

Thanks
Tayles

Attachments

• Sako .308 Forester w rings and mod.jpg
    Sako .308 Forester w rings and mod.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Sako .308 w moderator and Optilock rings.jpg
    Sako .308 w moderator and Optilock rings.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 517
  • 20160702_111514_resized.jpg
    20160702_111514_resized.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 337
  • 20160702_111716_resized.jpg
    20160702_111716_resized.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

Tayles007

Bump...come on peeep's..this rifle is seeling for a Christmas steal. At this price you can even get it past the other half without the money raising an eyebrow....

Sidewinder

Come on guys open up your wallets....its not a steal, but a good buy....I have the same in a longer action, the L61R....Its a well balanced rifle that shoots sub moa for a 40-year old rifle....Both are probably the best actions Sako ever made....

Or rebarrel to a 6.5x47 and live the dream....

reiver

Nice rifle shame the bolt is,on the wrong side of the action (a all to common falt nowadays!!!)

Have a bump

JTO

I expect a lot of people are thinking of the size of the Xmas credit card bill that will be coming through the letterbox shortly.

Tayles007

Even more reason to buy before the bill arrives!!...I'm equally happy to take cash that may be lying around under the bed ;)

Johno2486

Keeping an eye on this, just waiting on variation being approved, it's been in 4 weeks, so hopefully hear soon:-?

Tayles007

Great Johno, keep me posted if you are still interested. It is a cracking rifle.

If anyone else is interested I am open to sensible offers.

JTO

The time that it is taking for variations must be messing up a lot of sales for everyone.

Tayles007

It can be such a pain when the "process" holds up the game. I find it amazing how variable the different FA departments are in their turn around times.

Johno2486

How right you are Grant, my variation went in on 9th Dec, and just got word today from FAO that cert will be out next week, so process will have taken 8 weeks by the time I have cert in my sticky wee mitt..

Status
Not open for further replies.