• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Sako 75 .308 finnlight

09mutley05

Hi All,

I am after a Sako 75 .308 finnlight, would also be interested in a stainless synthetic model or similar. pm me if you have anything you are thinking of selling. Happy New Year.

Atb Matt

Mick9abf

Think Sloans in Inverurie had a stainless synthetic one with a moderator last time I was in but expect to pay top dollar for it although I've always managed to barter a better price when I've been buying stuff.

09mutley05

Have a 243 stainless synthetic I would be happy to swap for a .308 if anyone's up for a swap, before I go down the re barrel route. would consider a .308 sporter barrel also if anyone's taken one off that's lying around.

Atb Matt