• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Sako 75 6 mm ppc

lyon

Hi
looking for a sako 75 6 mm ppc if any one has one or knows of one cash waiting.
Thanks

Good luck - rare as hens teeth. I ended up importing my even rarer A1 sporter repeater. Are you after a varmint, single shot or sporter?

lyon

Varmint 75 would be best but I can wait I know there like hens teeth. Will see if one turns up might have to import 1 but will wait and see.

PPC.jpg Collectors - more or less unfired, not bedded, period correct etc

PPC mod.jpg Threaded, bedded but otherwise untouched. Very quiet and of course very accurate. Serial # has them more or less the same day.

I think there were many more 75s imported to the UK and more varmints of those so with a bit of luck.....

lyon

You like rubbing it in. Looks good not think of selling it lol. Will look in to see how much it cost to import.

Border

Nice rifles 1894.
The 75 varmints come up occasionally but are usually snapped up fast.
They are one of the few rifles that no one seems to have a bad Word to say about....

Sorry was just showing it's possible with some application.

I doubt they will ever make them again so it's worth trying now.

lyon

Thought about that it's the case size bolt face and the feed are the key so it has to be a sako 6mm ppc. I said to my m8 who is a gun smith and he said it's not worth the hassle would be cheaper to hold out for one.